Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should put that exact same comment on a rag game. See if it gets pulled.

To be fair it didnt get pulled, I sent a complaint in after someone post City were state fund. The bbc see nothing wrong in that false accusation. So dismissed my complaint with in 30 seconds of posting lol

I'll try and answer that. Had the Super League gone through,c would you have watched it ? What's the difference between the Super League and this manufactured, money grabbing prostitution of our game ?
I'm still undecided if I'll watch this Saudi match.
Of course I would watched my team. I’ll even watch them in a couple of seasons when we’re relegated to the Cheshire League & have a local derby vs Whalley Range

Doesn’t the CL trophy look beautiful with blue and white ribbons on It? :-)

Who is that fraud holding the CL trophy? ;-)

Talking of 2 frauds!

9119D765-22FD-41B7-8B0B-7B5CDD858EC6.jpeg

Last edited:
To be fair it didnt get pulled, I sent a complaint in after someone post City were state fund. The bbc see nothing wrong in that false accusation. So dismissed my complaint with in 30 seconds of posting lol
It was probably one of the licence fee funded Rag wankers employed at Media City who posted in the first place

Last edited:
12 European sides made up:

4- from UCL winners 21,22,23 and 24 - so Chelsea, City, Real Madrid so far.
8- from UEFA 5 year coefficient.

BUT Maximum 2 from any one country except if UCL winner. So, as you say, only Utd and Arse have a chance and Utd's chance should disappear tomorrw night :)
I think it's the future.
I don't see how the PL can continue as is when some teams like City are constantly conspired against.How.many goes have they had to nobble us now.
Big changes coming I imagine.
We need to find a different way forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.