Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree 100%.

I think it is brilliant other than the additional toll on the players on a non WC or Euros season.

If we were to win UCL again this season and based on current 5 year coefficient (which will change) the European clubs would be:

Chelsea
Real Madrid
City

Bayern
PSG
Inter
Leipzig
Roma
Barcelona
Benfica
Porto
Ajax
Ajax so poundland Pep fucked up going to the RAGS :-)

I just report posts to piss them off and keep them busy, anything goes slagging off City so keep them busy and they may eventually get tired of us complaining and try to be a little objective.

Not even sure they had time to read it before sending out the email, it was that quick.

I'm guess than you can tell clear and blatant lies about our club but we cant use the terms rags or dippers ;/

I'll try and answer that. Had the Super League gone through,c would you have watched it ? What's the difference between the Super League and this manufactured, money grabbing prostitution of our game ?
I'm still undecided if I'll watch this Saudi match.
Things change over time. You just have to make the decision as to whether or not you stick with it

12 European sides made up:

4- from UCL winners 21,22,23 and 24 - so Chelsea, City, Real Madrid so far.
8- from UEFA 5 year coefficient.

BUT Maximum 2 from any one country except if UCL winner. So, as you say, only Utd and Arse have a chance and Utd's chance should disappear tomorrw night :)

2 teams possibly from the championship …….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.