Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

And just like that on RAWK this is a good appointment now it’s confirmed talks have begun.

A case of Amorin who now. Be funny if Amorin goes Hammers and does well, and Slot fucks up a slot. (Not that I know much about either of them).

Honestly never heard of him, Dippers will be apoplectic but once he’s in he’ll be the second coming, pissing my sides they have slipped so much.

Sky “experts” now saying it’s a great move, fuck off, tell the truth, comparing it with Shankley leaving the Dippers and Paisley coming in and being more successful, just fuckity fuck off.

Honestly never heard of him, Dippers will be apoplectic but once he’s in he’ll be the second coming, pissing my sides they have slipped so much.

Sky “experts” now saying it’s a great move, fuck off, tell the truth, comparing it with Shankley leaving the Dippers and Paisley coming in and being more successful, just fuckity fuck off.
like we didnt know this was going to happen, anyone that took over from klopp would be roundly praised as the second coming and be the at the forefront of a new brand of football which was a combination of every great football style that was ever been but with a special scouse twist.

Honestly the red tops these days are nothing more than marketing companies with football teams attached.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.