Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I would love it to break that they went for Mbappe and got pipped to his signature by you, so thought no point carrying on. Just to watch the fume.

Unexpected

I would say I don't know why they announce it now, but information always gets leaked anyway, so I guess its better to be open.

Big boots to fill for whoever comes in next, and they built a squad very suited to him. If they get a manager coming in wanting to play a different style then it could be a real struggle to be the second best team as they've been for the most part.

Actually, with the timing etc I do hope he is ok and nowt wrong.

I also hope this is a result of realising City arent going to be punished out of the league.

I also hope he goes to Saudi Arabia, that would seriously fuck lfc fans heads up

: Klopp leaving at end of the season

« Reply #243 on: Today at 11:08:57 am »

Quote from: S on Today at 11:05:25 am
Can only think that the unfairness of the City situation plays into this. Why continue to waste energy when others cheat their way to beating you?
Honestly I think City being there is part of why Klopp has stayed so long. I could be wrong like. Just feel like he's an underdog type of manager and it's why he ended up at us in the first place, loves the challenge.

I do think last season took a lot out of him though, in fact, he said it did. That's the tough part for me.

They're taking it well on squawk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.