Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

He said he is being honest. I think if he was seriously poorly he would have alluded to that. To me it just sounds he has lost the energy to keep up with us. It must be extremely difficult to do that every day, which is what it is.

Im thinking too he may have had it put in his ear we aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.
They are 5 points clear and he announces this now?
Something smells of a cartel club being in the shadows wanting him.
Could be Barca, of Bayern. Very much doubt it's the out of towners. That would scandalised him. But it would be funny.

Sales of candles will soar.
Echo headline - Klopp beats Guardiola in quitting race.
Ohh indeed, and all the faux crying on the radio they really are a bunch of gimps..75% of those with a scouse accent (who producers pick of course!!) don't go - 7,500 attendees from Liverpool post code!! fkin pathetic

Here's hoping that they have the same drop off that we had when Pep was leaked as our new manager.

: Klopp leaving at end of the season

« Reply #243 on: Today at 11:08:57 am »

Quote from: S on Today at 11:05:25 am

Honestly I think City being there is part of why Klopp has stayed so long. I could be wrong like. Just feel like he's an underdog type of manager and it's why he ended up at us in the first place, loves the challenge.

I do think last season took a lot out of him though, in fact, he said it did. That's the tough part for me.

They're taking it well on squawk.
So basically it’s all our fault?

Xabi Alonso will get it. I just hope they don’t go for Luis Enrique because I’d look at him here.

Loved Klopp’s Dortmund team. Exceptional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.