F1 2024 season

Newly could turn ANY F1 outfit into a winner. The man is a genius. He has designed cars for three world championship winning teams.

Newly could turn ANY F1 outfit into a winner. The man is a genius. He has designed cars for three world championship winning teams.
He (and his team) are.

But even with Newey, Aston Martin aren't a serious team as long as they stick to their wacky plan of building the team around the daddy's boy who himself doesn't even seem that arsed about being an F1 driver.

Stroll has been driving now for EIGHT YEARS and he's still driving like a shit rookie. Should've been bounced out 7 and a half years ago.

Newey or not they're winning fuck all with that driver lineup.

The rumours of him going to Ferrari have been swirling for a while but the press are all reporting it's the shit with Horner that's tipped him over the edge. A nice little fuck you parting shot from big Ade there.

I do wonder if Hamilton might actually be playing a blinder here, as he did when he left McLaren to a Mercedes team that was at the time struggling to find its feet...
That was my first thought after seeing the announcement.

I think Newey goes Ferrari.

Brings Ferrari back to number 1 after more than 15 years and in turn makes Hamilton the GOAT.

I could see him at Aston Martin, Lawrence Stroll has been on a recruitment drive taking key people from other teams. Newey going there would be a major coup, if he does go what happens with the car design for 2025 if it’s already probably on the go.

I'd like to see:

Newey to Aston Martin. (He won't move to Italy at his age. Only way I can see him moving to Ferrari is if he has a John Barnard style deal where he still works in England)

Sainz to Aston Martin.

I could see him at Aston Martin, Lawrence Stroll has been on a recruitment drive taking key people from other teams. Newey going there would be a major coup, if he does go what happens with the car design for 2025 if it’s already probably on the go.

Would be very interesting to see if his designs are under contract and copyright of RedBull or if Newey has control over his own work. Never thought of that.

Would a new engineer want the demand from RedBull that he has to work with whatever Newey left behind?

I hope he goes to Ferrari personally. I know a lot hate on Lewis, but I would like to see him have a shot at getting his 8th. To win titles in 3 different decades would be some achievement.

I'd like to see:

Newey to Aston Martin. (He won't move to Italy at his age. Only way I can see him moving to Ferrari is if he has a John Barnard style deal where he still works in England)

Sainz to Aston Martin.

Ferrari is very hard to turn down though.

To be responsible for bringing them back to the top after more than 15 years would be the cherry on the top for his career. Especially if it sees Hamilton pass Schumacher at the same time in titles.

Think the Horner issue is a useful get out but he’d have ended up at Ferrari anyway, he’s always said he wants to work with both them and Hamilton.

Wouldnt be surprised if him and Hamilton had talked before the latter made his decision.

Would be very interesting to see if his designs are under contract and copyright of RedBull or if Newey has control over his own work. Never thought of that.

Would a new engineer want the demand from RedBull that he has to work with whatever Newey left behind?

I hope he goes to Ferrari personally. I know a lot hate on Lewis, but I would like to see him have a shot at getting his 8th. To win titles in 3 different decades would be some achievement.

Wherever he goes it is now an earthquake for Redbull. Him and Horner have been the constants with that team from its inception, they have destroyed the field under the current ground effect regulations. Would Verstappen stay there when a big cog in the team could be leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.