Match Thread | Brighton vs Man City (25/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!
City before we bought a Number 9.
So fluid and absolutely head f"ckin Brighton all over.
A few more goals in front of our fans and then send that statement over to the Emirates first class please

Can't ignore the fact the ref had an absolute howler, theyd be riots if that went against us and they gifted us one as they seem to do for every single team but it doesn't take anything away from how brilliant we've been.

Kovacic is the key, he's been nothing short of sensational. For anybody that questions what he brings, (and theres a few) watch him closely second half and you'll see. He's outshone foden this half in my eyes.

The difference in the balance he brings to the side is ridiculous. no surprise we stop going top heavy and we look like last seasons imperious city again. Being greedy, I'd love no injuries, clean sheet, a foden hattrick, and alvarez to bag one second half then ring the changes and start saving legs for forest.

I said it before but before Xmas when Haaland was injured we played better fluid football and it’s happening again, I think Haaland if he recovers will be on the bench rest of the season, these lads are getting in a rhythm and you don’t break that. Get another goal then get Bobb and doku on for KDB and Bernardo

What a half of football. I knew Brighton would be open but so often teams close up against us but we’ve been dominant. Absolutely fantastic.

A smashing player for City, and certainly not deserving the opprobrium handed out by some City fans, he was great when we needed him, and he left for the right reasons.

That said, I would not want him on the pitch tonight because he does seem fond of kicking City players.
Milner is a weird one, seems to have love for all his ex clubs apart from us ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.