Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Most Liverpool fans would rather see us win the title than seeing Arsenal win it. I think the thought of Arteta having the same PL titles as Klopp would kill them. Only few would rather see Arsenal
It’s cos City’s titles aren’t real, they’re manufactured in their eyes and will forever have an asterisk next to them in the history books!!
They don’t count!

That's true. By "media" I meant Sky/TNT and to a lesser extent BBC with MOTD.

Carra loves a bit of "115 charges" banter when he's on American telly and then tows the "greatest team and coach of all time" line when he's on Sky. Bought and Paid for.

If we had more people like Miguel Delaney things would be totally different around tribalism etc IMO.

What a shit league .

Deep down the city fans know it means fuck all . You can sense that from them.

Hadn't even realised this match was on. Iv'e switched off from the inevitable at this stage now. Arsenal are just fooling themselves also if they think 115 are going to drop a single point.

State of this fucking lot :)

I wonder if the stats back this up ?
In Liverpool Courts does anyone go guilty. My guess it's all not guilty your honour.

This is for Jurgen and his last chance to win the PL title. And for Liverpool fans as well, as they see another PL title disappear.

”We’ll meet again, don’t know where, don’t know when, but…..

This is their complaint and it's a doozer.

The most competitive league in the world
City are about to win fourth in a row - will be their 7th in the last 10.
Screenshot.png

But it's OK when they did the same :)

screenshot-en.wikipedia.org-2024.04.25-22_55_54.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.