Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sporting director was Klopps guy wasn't he? As much as I like the idea there is something more to the story, I suspect there isn't.

Definitely a head scratcher on the timing of the announcement, there's surely much more to this story. My guess is that he's burnt out and things have come to a head. If that's the case I wish him well.
I highly doubt klopp would leave if he was told city are getting charged and relegated and pep left aswell for him to win titles with livarpool

“We’ll never replace Pep” is a mentality to try and bury.

As Klopp started mid-season for Liverpool then he surely had a bit of a break after Dortmund? That is a significant length of time to manage a Premier League club these days.

Screaming about Hillsborough whilst sweeping Heysel under the carpet or wearing t-shirts for Suarez after he’d been banned for racism sums them up.

I am pretty sure he realised this is a PED’s on season and next year is therefore PED’s off, so makes absolute sense to leave at the end of this season. Plus hopefully he’s heard we’ll be exonerated at our hearing and Pep is signing up for FIVE MORE YEARS

Got to say thank you to Klopp his Liverpool teams have been amazing. I like the man and he’s a lovely human being. Was excellent competition with us. It was very hard to compete with our very own blues who are world class in every department. I will miss the guy and it’s a sad loss for football in general
bait-thats-bait.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.