The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We just need arsenal to drop points today otherwise it’s going to last game of the season & my nerves are shot already

Cmon spurs

City matching the Arsenal result when we go to Spurs is a key to winning it. Could do with a low bar.

Spurs are on course to concede 62 goals this year, which if they finished either 4th or 5th, it would make them the worst side defensively in Premier League history to finish in the top 4/5.

You have to go back to Norwich in the inaugural Premier League season when then they conceded 65 goals to better it, yet then it was 42 games a season.

It's not common to see a top 4/5 side concede more than 45/50 a season. It's only happened a few times.

Arsenal will destroy them today. It could be 4 or 5.
We did it in a 38 game season 5th with 64 for and 53 against.

Spurs are on course to concede 62 goals this year, which if they finished either 4th or 5th, it would make them the worst side defensively in Premier League history to finish in the top 4/5.

You have to go back to Norwich in the inaugural Premier League season when then they conceded 65 goals to better it, yet then it was 42 games a season.

It's not common to see a top 4/5 side concede more than 45/50 a season. It's only happened a few times.

Arsenal will destroy them today. It could be 4 or 5.

Honestly, it could be 5-5. Ange is basically the new Keegan.

I always think points on the board are a factor. If Arsenal win today I think the will win the title. Hopefully not but having an extra game to play is a disadvantage at this point.

You’d much rather points on the board definitely, so today could see us jump past Arsenal and the game in hand give us some comfort. But we have to win it regardless of what happens. If Arsenal win today it certainly ramps things up for us, but if they don’t we still need to do our job at Forest.

For me, Spurs just need to stay in it. If it’s level after 60mins then Spurs will go and win it. But can they keep in the game for that long? I’m not so sure. With the Villa draw yesterday it’s an huge incentive on top of the obvious dent to Arsenals title hopes and the fact they’ve had 12 days off will give them more in the final 30mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.