Whaley Bridge shooting

Hopefully, he shot him INSIDE the home and not outside, and in close enough proximity that the scrote (refuse to call him the victim) can reasonably considered a threat.

The age difference, let alone the 3 vs 1, makes the simple act of entering his home a threat to his life in my book. In fact, it’s too bad he only neutralized one of them, as I’m sure the others are models of society, too!

£20K, come back for the guns (and got one!!!) so they could rob a weed farm.

Nice boys, loved by everyone, never a minutes bother…my arse!
We’ll just have to see how it pans out. If he’s told the police that he’s going to shoot them and then done it, that is tough to ignore.

I think we’re all on the same page about not mourning his loss, but I haven’t heard him DJ, unlike Drone. ;-)

My take; if you illegally enter/break into someone's property with the intention to commit a criminal offence(s), you forfeit the right to complain about any action the resident in said property might take to defend themselves and their property. If you stay in your own home, the chances of you coming to harm from a pissed off homeowner are negligible. Simples.

Read the whole thread and being honest I’m struggling to have little or any sympathy for the two who got shot theft is a gamble you go intruding into someone’s home to take what’s not yours , what someone’s worked very hard to make an honest living only for someone low life to take it away also in some cases have your family threatened what will leave them traumatised for life. I think many have had enough of this.

My own late father was involved in a violent raid where he worked , tied up and gagged in the middle of the night , he was Manc old school bloke who didn’t tell the scum where the night safe was , this was after retirement as well, so that’s my take no respect for others in what they do , so no sympathy what it goes tits up.

Read the whole thread and being honest I’m struggling to have little or any sympathy for the two who got shot theft is a gamble you go intruding into someone’s home to take what’s not yours , what someone’s worked very hard to make an honest living only for someone low life to take it away also in some cases have your family threatened what will leave them traumatised for life. I think many have had enough of this.

My own late father was involved in a violent raid where he worked , tied up and gagged in the middle of the night , he was Manc old school bloke who didn’t tell the scum where the night safe was , this was after retirement as well, so that’s my take no respect for others in what they do , so no sympathy what it goes tits up.

Also it's very common for farmers to have firearms.

By all means lobby to change the law, but you can’t make your own laws up when sitting on a jury.
You can vote how you want on a jury. You just need the balls to be able to do it.
What would happen, for example, if the jury found someone not guilty contrary to what the law says?
Surely they would have to be released, otherwise there would be no point in having a jury in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.