Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fatbloke said:
Are you lot fucking serious?

The reason we can't compete against the best teams in the Champions League is purely down to our sheer inability to regain possession because we play with 10 men without the ball. Look at the best teams we've played in recent years - Dortmund, Barcelona and Bayern Munich. They're all very talented in possession but their work rate and intensity of pressing as a "team" when they lose it is incredible, unless we have that ability we will never ever compete on an equal footing.

Yaya Toure is simply not fit enough, mobile enough or energetic enough to play in midfield in the Champions League or even against the other top four teams in England. If you can't play in the competitions we want to compete in then why is he still here?

i think he is but only in body. his mind always seems elsewhere.

blueplan said:
VOOMER said:
Some of the responses on here are laughable. We had no problem with his agent when we signed him. We had no real problem with Yaya when we won the FA cup, league cup and two titles. While his younger brother was dying of cancer he still played on like a colossus. So he is being judged, while others who have done huge damage to moral get a free ride. All the while we are basing our opinion on the conguling and lying football media. One fact is there was never a bid from anyone for Yaya.

Listen to the above voice of reason VoOmeR.
Without Yaya as one of two important cogs (the other is Aguero) where would we be?
No trophies, no titles?
That's why we whinged about his performances this past season?

The grief of the loss of a brother, the harsh & tough (mental & physical) toll on him past 12 months that includes WC & ACON campaigns.
His contributions to City is far more than he is paid if you care to quantify his worth.
Bunch of Godless Ingrate Whingers who know nowt .

Yaya has not performed up to par this past season. All of us are cognizant of that
But why the incessant whinging about his performances this past season is Beyond the Pale.
Considering that a gruelling WC (with not much respite from our last Title winning season in which he was a major contributor & acknowledged as the Best PL midfielder) & ACON campaigns plus our gritty PL campaign will definitely took a big Physical Toll on him.
And grieving the loss of a brother dying of cancer will take a mental toll on most decent folks.

There was and is no need of the HATE, using swearing and or cursing words by calling him ungodly names.
Shame on you Ingrates.

What's good for our Owner and Pellers, and still our manager, is good for me. ;)

Well MP seems pretty certain he is staying. As someone else said it could all be the usual politics at play and he will eventually go but MP will look a bit silly as he seems very strong and certain in his statement that Yaya will stay and wants to. And MP doesnt seem the type of guy that plays the politics game....he just usually refuses to answer the question or at least completely deflects it...here he has pretty much given a straight batting answer.

I still think it is better that we should have a clean break but not for the price Inter want to pay for him.

I'm sure this saga isn't over yet, but definite signs that he's staying. I wonder if this is connected to the noises coming from Spain about Pogba?

He fancied a new challenge at a new club (yes, he went about getting it in a strange way) and didn't get it, he played in the WC and AfCON, he lost his brother, he's asked to play in a two-man midfield which doesn't suit him and it's made worse when Navas plays as he never comes in narrow when we don't have the ball to help the midfield two.

He was poor in some games...but considering all the above, he still had a few excellent games and he scored 6 winning goals this season! How many centre mids in any league scored six winning goals this season?

If we can sacrifice him, or play him in the right formation in Europe we still have one of the best centre mids on the planet playing for us!

This proves rags can post over 2000 times and still not be sussed.

Horse shit. This is my opinion.

As for being a rag, i had better get this city tattoo i have removed then. and 18 + season tickets over the years would suggest you are in fact wrong.

I'm sure this saga isn't over yet, but definite signs that he's staying. I wonder if this is connected to the noises coming from Spain about Pogba?

It's probably down to Inter playing silly beggars. AC Milan did the same when they tried to sign Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.