Talksport

GaudinoMotors said:
cookster said:
Durham is either a grade A dick, attention seeking whore or both.

Anyone who pens this shit doesn't deserve attention............

Jose Mourinho? Ronald Koeman? Sean Dyche? Not even close... Louis van Gaal should be crowned manager of the year after his turnaround at Manchester United

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3037991/Jose-Mourinho-Ronald-Koeman-Sean-Dyche-Not-close-Louis-van-Gaal-crowned-manager-year-turnaround-Manchester-United.html#ixzz3atZb2YC2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z3atZb2YC2</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He only does it to be noticed - attention seeking Wum. No credibility as long as he wastes his career at that excuse of a station.
Should practice what he preaches and better himself.
I agree with this. I think somewhere in there there's a much better presenter trying to get out.

Goldstein and Cundy had John Terry on the phone tonight.

Terry came across ok to be fair but then Goldstein ended the interview with
''on behalf of Man united fans I would like to thank you for that slip in Moscow''

What a twat I hope Terry doesn't give them the time of day again.

badmash said:

''on behalf of Man united fans I would like to thank you for that slip in Moscow''

Not a fan of Terry, but that's a snidey cuntish trick. Hopefully Terry will meet him face to face and chat about it.

malg said:
badmash said:

Not a fan of Terry, but that's a snidey c**tish trick. Hopefully Terry will meet him face to face and chat about it.

Prick presenters & a shite station..me just stick to radio manchester

badmash said:

I was listening for the first time in about two months last night as I was banished to the kitchen while the family watched crap tv. Terry came over as decent, but did you catch the Stevie G candle waving festival of grief before that? When I switched it on I honestly thought the dippers had a game in Istanbul last night - 'istory, kop atmosphere, Stevie G, Rafa love-in, and even Gerry and the pacemakers got wheeled out to sing at the end. Turns out it was a special to commemorate 10 years since L'pool were any good, and presumably cover up the disaster of this season with a whitewash of misty nostalgia.

lol. He plays devils advocate on anything to get gimps to phone in.

He actually wrote a decent piece in the mail last week about Joe

However, a broken clock is right twice a day

Fair play to Durham for bigging up George Evans' goal last night. The cynics might say he's clickbaiting (TS have the goal on their website), but it's still nice that they've given it a few mentions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.