Talksport

People like Brazil never notice when the crowd start laughing at them instead of with them. I am sure most of us on here like a drink or two but it's a fine line between having fun and becoming a figure of fun. Its sad really and I feel sorry for his wife and daughters.
I would not if I were you. Brazil used his many fawning rich drinking pals to ensure his 3 daughters and partners got the leg up in life 99% of others never had. He was reportedly earning £350k per year from Talksport back in 2005! He is a classic could not care less freeloader who many rich and famous like to have around them as a sort of modern day jester.

Fair do's he has made a lot of money by doing what he does mainly on the horse racing circuit!

I would not if I were you. Brazil used his many fawning rich drinking pals to ensure his 3 daughters and partners got the leg up in life 99% of others never had. He was reportedly earning £350k per year from Talksport back in 2005! He is a classic could not care less freeloader who many rich and famous like to have around them as a sort of modern day jester.

Fair do's he has made a lot of money by doing what he does mainly on the horse racing circuit!
A jester. That’s bang on haha.

There's video online of Brazil and Parlour last night sat out on the banks of the Thames, on the pop.

Steamin', both of em.

Very sad that this is advocated/supported/ignored on a major radio station
I've got absolutely no doubt that in the next 12 months he'll have 'mental health issues' which will be the reason he drinks. No such thing as a piss head any more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.