Talksport

Fair play to Durham for bigging up George Evans' goal last night. The cynics might say he's clickbaiting (TS have the goal on their website), but it's still nice that they've given it a few mentions.

My lad stayed up very late and to watch it and was raving about the next day.... as the youngsters would say... a 'Worldie' !!!
Check it out... it is textbook stuff !!

Just heard that idiot Gough say that if Benteke scores tomorrow it could put 5mil on to his release clause(32.5mil) - I don't think Gough knows what a release clause is!!!

It's the first 5 minutes I've listened to that station in 9months. Now I know why

My lad stayed up very late and to watch it and was raving about the next day.... as the youngsters would say... a 'Worldie' !!!
Check it out... it is textbook stuff !!

It's a brilliant strike, isn't it, Dom.

Being a Blue, it's something he'll remember all his life, I'm sure.

Yesterday on Brazils show they talked about Heysel , no mention of the bin dippers and the same on Colin Murrays show , a re writing of History that Stalin would of been proud.

They wouldn't want to upset one of their main target audiences, now, would they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.