Discussion: Manuel Pellegrini 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have a little feeling that if were not sitting pretty in the league all but qualified from cl group stage and into the quarters or semis of the league cuo then we'll be saying wilkommen to a charismatic german before thw 5 lords start leaping

We will give Pellegrini the full season. No chance "The charismatic German" would be considered mid season.

Every Blue i know is totally excited about next season. It's going to be special I think. Really special. Not only do I think it will be our best season ever, I think the match day experience will grow to match, after the stadium expansion.

I agree. I think the only time I've felt more excited was for the 2012/13 season.

I'm sure this upcoming season will be better than that season though, and our player signings of a higher quality and concluded quicker!

I'm just worried how motivated Pellergrini will be next season .
With only 1 year left on his contract .
Does he really give a s••t !!!

I'm just worried how motivated Pellergrini will be next season .
With only 1 year left on his contract .
Does he really give a s••t !!!
That's just ridiculous. He's a football manager, not some spotty teenager seeing out their two weeks notice at Matalan. The vast, vast majority of managers live season to season and it doesn't affect them whatsoever. It's the nature of the business, they know that they are a bad month or two away from the sack at any moment, long term job security is not part of the job.

Even if you are an eternal flapper, if he knows this is his last season at the club then surely he knows how he does this season will largely dictate what job he gets next?

That's just ridiculous. He's a football manager, not some spotty teenager seeing out their two weeks notice at Matalan. The vast, vast majority of managers live season to season and it doesn't affect them whatsoever. It's the nature of the business, they know that they are a bad month or two away from the sack at any moment, long term job security is not part of the job.

Even if you are an eternal flapper, if he knows this is his last season at the club then surely he knows how he does this season will largely dictate what job he gets next?
Remember he won't get a better job than this .
He's near retirement so how motivated will he be next season .
And let's not forget our set pieces this season have been woeful .
So i have valid argument .

It's going to be quite interesting to see how he'll handle the constant questions about his contract situation come December, when hopefully we're bang in the middle of a title race. I think we all know he won't be in charge after this year, so it might be worth setting the record straight before the season starts?!

And let's not forget our set pieces this season have been woeful .So i have valid argument .

I think the senior manager have established where the responsibility for that sort of thing sits - ie the players. Hence the 1st team squad refresh.

Remember he won't get a better job than this .
He's near retirement so how motivated will he be next season .
And let's not forget our set pieces this season have been woeful .
So i have valid argument .

No you don't. You're just making an assumption. I think at that level, all managers are too professional
and also their ego drives them to do their best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.