Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth I think we'll sign him.

It was always going to be a long drawn out saga regardless. Liverpool will want to save face and get the best deal possible, they know they will be strengthening us whilst setting them yet further back. It may even take Sterling handing in a transfer request to get it over the line.

In the end I think he'll end up a City player for about £40m after a summer of bitching.

ha ha the mirror are saying we have offered either dzeko , negredo, or jovetic in part ex as well could of swore we sold nagredo!:))

I wouldn't even entertain giving them another one of our players as part of any deal. Let's just cough up the £50mil and be done with it.

Think about it for a minute. 50 million, 50 fucking million. It's an absolutely obscene amount of money for a guy no better then Walcott or chamberlain
Think about this for a minute. It's not your money. Sky and BT will pay for it along with Etihad and Nike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.