Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest answers now...

If I offered you Di Maria or Sterling who would you take and why?
Sterling, he's homegrown, seven years or so younger (at a guess) and has proven himself to be above the level of absolute gash in the Premier league.

I don't want Sterling at City, especially not at the rip off price being talked about. Moody little twat who is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. If we are gonna shell out stupid money on a token englishman get Ross Barkley instead - more talent and less attitude.

Honest answers now...

If I offered you Di Maria or Sterling who would you take and why?
In an ideal world, Di Maria Cause i'd LOVE to see him inevitably strengthen our team and watch the scum woman and cry about what could of been of him at old tw@tford.

But realistically, there's obviously no chance of that happening for many reasons. We need homegrown players, So Sterling naturally.

Sterling, he's homegrown, seven years or so younger (at a guess) and has proven himself to be above the level of absolute gash in the Premier league.

I think Di Maria is currently the better player, but Sterling has everything he needs to be a world beater and I think we can help him get there. Also, hard not to agree with the age and HG points.

The funny thing is I am one and I couldn't give a flying fuck whether it's 30, 40 or 50m

Perhaps our owner does care though as it is his money. Being super rich doesn't mean you don't care about paying prices excessive prices. I'm sure whoever is handling the negotiations will have been given a maximum price for signing him and if we can't get him for that, we'll probably look elsewhere.

I must admit that I don't care a great deal either about the price but at some stage we have to decide if we can get better for the money elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.