Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you try reporting me again then like your last failed attempt.

Or just ignore me.

Either way I couldn't give two hoots about what you think.

Edit, and my insult asked if he was 12? Hardly upsetting, unless you are 12 of course.

I took one look at who posted that and couldn't believe he had the neck to call you out on something he is more guilty of than any other poster on this forum!

Not bothered about people having a go at me, the person who linked the article, probably did so in good faith. Then gets jumped on for it. IMO some on here are allowed to get away with anything they want.

That's true. For example, I find it astonishing that you've not been perma-banned from this forum given the amount of shite you spout in Off Topic on a daily basis.

Is the correct answer.Patience isn`t a virtue of many on here mate...everything has to be yesterday.

That's your excuse. I'm perfectly happy to be patient - in fact I don't believe important, expensive transfers will be rushed through. However, hints from posters who are believed to be ITKs have had everyone posting excited Gifs because they have been led to believe something is imminent.
I just think the club protect their interests now more thoroughly making life difficult for ITKs to have any information that is not available to non ITKs. But it's only my take on the transfer window.

Not bothered about people having a go at me, the person who linked the article, probably did so in good faith. Then gets jumped on for it. IMO some on here are allowed to get away with anything they want.
You thought it was a good website to quote, to prove that player would be cheaper (even though it rates him as 5m more expensive than Sterling) then?

Can set your fucking watch to this thread.

Tolmie posts info
People get excited
We don't sign said player within 24 hours
People start having a pop at Tolmie/each other
Tolmie posts
Repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.