Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that what the ITK's are saying though?

Does that make us all ITKs then?

The reason for some of the disquiet on here is because we believed there really were some ITKs and hopes were raised that something of significance is to be announced. Nothing transpires so it begins to seem that ITKs are offering educated opinions - which is fine as long as they are not dressed up as anything else.

An opinion - is the signing of Joe Gomez a sign that Sterling is on his way???

So you agree with using a shit website to show how another player would be cheaper (when that website actually labels said player more expensive than the player we are in for)?

I stand by it. Those websites are used by kids, and young ones at that.

Also, feel free to ignore me, the option is there.

Just find it quite ironic you calling someone a a kid when most of your time is spent name calling. If you don't like someone's opinion, take your own advice and ignore it.

The reason for some of the disquiet on here is because we believed there really were some ITKs and hopes were raised that something of significance is to be announced. Nothing transpires so it begins to seen that ITKs are offering educated opinions - which is fine as long as they are not dressed up as anything else.

The reason there's "some disquiet" on here is mainly down to the rags and there ilk, not the ITK's.

Just find it quite ironic you calling someone a a kid when most of your time is spent name calling. If you don't like someone's opinion, take your own advice and ignore it.
No, I pulled him up on it showing why it was shite reasoning.

And I notice you failed to answer my question.

Carry on.

There reall

The reason for some of the disquiet on here is because we believed there really were some ITKs and hopes were raised that something of significance is to be announced. Nothing transpires so it begins to seem that ITKs are offering educated opinions - which is fine as long as they are not dressed up as anything else.

There really are some ITKs on here.

The reason for the moaning is that some people need everything happening at a thousand miles an hour which isn't always possible.

If Juve, Liverpool or Wolfsberg accept an offer, you can bet your bottom dollar we will get our men as the ITKs state, we've already spoken to the players.

There reall

There really are some ITKs on here.

The reason for the moaning is that some people need everything happening at a thousand miles an hour which isn't always possible.

If Juve, Liverpool or Wolfsberg accept an offer, you can bet your bottom dollar we will get our men as the ITKs state, we've already spoken to the players.
Is the correct answer.Patience isn`t a virtue of many on here mate...everything has to be yesterday.

You sound as though you are a "non believer" of Tolmie,but I`ll repeat myself and say I trust Tolm and ANY info he can pass on.Who pissed on your chips anyway.

Nobody. We are all just posting opinions on who might know what. We don't all have to have your blind faith but there's no problem with you being a total believer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.