Why we haven't bought anyone yet

Equally, you could point to the more recent case of Eliaquim Mangala. That was a done deal long before it was announced. Granted, that was eventually leaked with the OS video, but clearly the club have done deals and not announced them straight away in the recent past.

While that is true in case of the official Club announcement, the press already reported the deal as done ages before that. If we had REALLY signed Pogba, De Bruyne or Sterling already, I believe the press would have gotten wind of it already. I don't believe this could be hidden from anyone, not with such high profile players.

The longer this continues the more I am getting worried that this will summer transfer will be another utter disappointment just like the last, what, 4 windows? Basically since we signed Aguero...no matter what Khaldoon says in his post season interviews.

It looks like the dippers are spunking the Sterling money already. Maybe City are just making them sweat a bit for the cash, let them think we are pulling out of the deal and make them panic. As for Pogba, as much as I want us to get him, I think he has his heart set on Barca, so we need to get moving on a plan B there.

There was a lazy assumption amongst many City fans towards the end of last season, that it would be the easiest thing in the world to sell Jovetic, Nasri and Dzeko, to make way for these stellar signings.

In reality, this is going to drag on and on, until the last few days of the transfer window.

My heart wants City to sign two automatic first team choices, and then fill the remaining squad places with fringe home grown talent.

My head suggests that City have got themselves into a mess, and we’re going to end up with yet more rotational players, whilst spending £80m on two English players, worth around £40m combined.

Sadly I don't think he was
They make me laugh comments like this. So you've got no counter points to anything I said but you just try to belittle the person talking, if you've got nothing constructive to say just ignore me if you disagree?

They make me laugh comments like this. So you've got no counter points to anything I said but you just try to belittle the person talking, if you've got nothing constructive to say just ignore me if you disagree?

I will answer you. You're a mard arse who can't get his head around or get over the fact Bob got the bullet and you will always blame the 'Spanish evil duo'.

Before I get jumped on, your post says it all.

Thing is what I can't get my head round is this Tixi and holiday thing getting mentioned in the same breath,yes everyone is entitled to holidays,but wouldn't you think this is his most important time of the year ?

He can go on holiday in September when window is closed !

Thing is what I can't get my head round is this Tixi and holiday thing getting mentioned in the same breath,yes everyone is entitled to holidays,but wouldn't you think this is his most important time of the year ?

He can go on holiday in September when window is closed !

He can't! The kids are back at school then, and the last thing he wants is another bloomin fine off the powers that be!

I will answer you. You're a mard arse who can't get his head around or get over the fact Bob got the bullet and you will always blame the 'Spanish evil duo'.

Before I get jumped on, your post says it all.
That's still just a stupid post. What next? Am I a rag and a wum too? Stop acting like a dolt. I agreed with Mancini's sacking as well of you want to go back to 2013 and check my post history? You're a grade A potato mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.