Why we haven't bought anyone yet

Thing is what I can't get my head round is this Tixi and holiday thing getting mentioned in the same breath,yes everyone is entitled to holidays,but wouldn't you think this is his most important time of the year ?

He can go on holiday in September when window is closed !

I thought Trixie was in Chile for the Copa Americas - or whatever it is called - there was a pic. of him with Pellers.

Not too fussed at the moment, however that will change if nothing happens by mid-July.

^^^^^If this fucker isn't flapping and being miserable then anyone who is should be deeply fucking ashamed of themselves tbh.

No offence Sam.

Reckon City and LFC have probably already agreed a fee but LFC want to keep it under wraps until they get their signings so that they aren't hampered by the 'we've got loadsa money' tax

Reckon City and LFC have probably already agreed a fee but LFC want to keep it under wraps until they get their signings so that they aren't hampered by the 'we've got loadsa money' tax
As some ne'er do well suggested on here last night in another thread, we should hint that we'll buy Sterling off them, let them spend the cash, then say to them; "no thanks, we're not bothering".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.