Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all well and good the club acting like big boys when it comes to signing players, I'd like to see it done when selling them i.e. don't let Roma bend us over.

He's a £20m player, at the very least, and that's coming from me...

It's all well and good the club acting like big boys when it comes to signing players, I'd like to see it done when selling them i.e. don't let Roma bend us over.

He's a £20m player, at the very least, and that's coming from me...
Your right Pudge .
I get sick of City selling players on the cheap .
Dzeko worth at least 20 million

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 33s34 seconds ago

Edin Dzeko has told City both personally and through his agent that he wants to leave for Roma. (via @DiMarzio)

0 retweets 0 favorites
OfYGY.gif

3 years on his contract puts us in a decent negotiating place,however,at 29,coming off the back of a lacklustre season and apparently wanting a move.......I think 15m is more realistic.

Roma offer 7m for Dzeko and Juventus demand 80m for Pogba. This is what Begiristain is fighting against.

Let's adopt a scouser stance and set as high figure then if no movement stick him in the EDS. Win win either way big money or never see the lazy toerag.

He's hardly going to play and when he does he'll be a proper smacked arse and his performances will be varying shades of shit.

He will earn a fat wedge doing so.

Therefore his 'value' to us is literally fuck all and I'd take whatever Roma are offering.

Let some other mug pay him.

Fair play to him and good luck if he does go to Roma. He scored the header that got us back in it against QPR and for that alone i will always have a soft spot for Edin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.