Dzeko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will find that there are idiots on any forums. The haters on the other hand, love to focus on his faults but completely ignore his other accomplishments. Thanks goodness their opinion don't matter in the real world. Just ignore them and move on

"haters" , always makes me laugh , there can't be any Blue who wouldn't want to see the Dzeko who smashed four against Spurs, it's his fault that we don't see that player , it's his fault that he'd rather sit on his arse punching the pitch because an opposition player had the cheek to tackle him and it's his fault that at times he looks like he's never kicked a football in his life , I'll be glad to see the back of his sulking , stinking attitude.

I think he would be better off playing for a team where they have two wingers whipping the ball in for him, maybe players like Sterling and KDB.

Looks like we are going to let him go just when we are looking to sign players to compliment him.

What a joke. Tables turned Man City interested in Romas Edin Dzeko £30M, ROMA interested in Man Citys Edin Dzeko £7M!! If you can't afford him go and have a look at the Swamps bargain basement Aldi Forwards!!!

I think he would be better off playing for a team where they have two wingers whipping the ball in for him, maybe players like Sterling and KDB.

Looks like we are going to let him go just when we are looking to sign players to compliment him.
Agree, but to be honest, he wouldn't get the game time to keep him happy

Sterling's crossing ability is like Navas'.

Can only presume that the £7.2m is the first instalment and the bonuses are paid in instalments up to circa £14m? Also I hope that we don't have to pay any loyalty payments - If so ok, if the total figure is less than that I would hope City walk away. As always wages are the big problem which negates any premier league team signing any of our players.

Fkin buggers!

Why do Italian clubs think they're doing you a favour when they bid for your players? They seem to think we should be grateful they want him and we'll sell him for a pittance. Players have market value, Italian sides almost exclusively offer WAY less than this, or try to bring in players cheaply on loan with no obligation to purchase at the end of the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.