Malky Mackay

It's not straightforward. You can't just leak private conversations publicly even if on work equipment, there is an expectation of privacy.

You'd like to think that despite getting off from this his reputation will be sullied enough to not get a job in football again. I doubt this will be the case though as football is littered with dinosaurs who see nothing wrong with a bit of casual racism/sexism/homophobia.

I don't know, as much as I might object to the content, I am a little uncomfortable with people getting a life sentence from their profession for it. I tend to believe in second chances.

I don't know, as much as I might object to the content, I am a little uncomfortable with people getting a life sentence from their profession for it. I tend to believe in second chances.
This is the first time he's been caught, he's got previous. Forest fans will tell you how they feel about him.
I don't disagree with your last sentence.

So the FA have decided that they've pissed around long enough that they can let him off without anyone being too bothered, what a surprise. Ridiculous how long it's taken for them to just let him off.

He'll have a new job in no time, with some old dinosaur chairman stating that he's not been found guilty of anything (other than being a shit manager)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.