Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Just the tossers behind the abuse and the twats on RAWK. I know plenty of decent Liverpool fans.

To be fair most of the scousers on twitter are giving these morons short shrift although my personal experiences with candlepool fans hasn't been a great one. Had a rag fan round today and he was ANNOYED that Sterling had moved to City I reminded him that the granny shagger was bought for money too and he shut his trap pronto.

It was expected to increase match turnover by £20m per season

Even if the increased capacity was all corporate I highly doubt that. The last matchday revenue figure I saw from Liverpool was around the £50m Mark and iirc includes revenue from pre season tours.

FSG seem to be getting an awful lot of credit from Liverpool fans for increasing revenue. In the last 6 years of published accounts their revenue has grown by around £70m or so, no more either in headline figures or proportionally than any other top club.

Adidas wanted to keep the same deal.

I think it was around 15 million a year.

No brainer to go with warrior.

Of course it did. Your club still benefited from an oversized contract with a company connected to a shareholder though.

Could you just clarify what % of the fake kits that the vast majority of your far east fans wear LFC managed to negotiate with nb ?
It may come as a shock but the prem TV money has gone up for all the teams.
It may be of interest to you that the champions league money has probably gone up too,maybe you should have a go at playing in it next seasons
It might also be worth pointing out the stand you are increasing your income with isn't built yet
We sell enough shirts worldwide we can for go fake shirts in Vietnam and laos.
I mentioned in the prior post tv revenues have gone up,i was stating the financials of liverpool commercially have increased in the last 24 months.
The stand is ready for 2016-2017 season,in 12 months capacity will be around 54k,then the Anfield road stand will be expanded after.

We sell enough shirts worldwide we can for go fake shirts in Vietnam and laos.
I mentioned in the prior post tv revenues have gone up,i was stating the financials of liverpool commercially have increased in the last 24 months.
The stand is ready for 2016-2017 season,in 12 months capacity will be around 54k,then the Anfield road stand will be expanded after.

You won't get an awful lot extra out of it immediately, usually you're looking at 10-15 years to make infrastructure costs back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.