2015/16 Home Kit

Can you tell the difference in your shirt to the authentic top?
I haven't got the authentic shirt from this upcoming season to do a side by side comparison but from looking at it in jd there is nothing obvious, it's a fake shirt but all the logos and material look great to me, I've had official Nike shirts from previous two seasons and they snag too easily, I've emptied my shed and been the tip twice in this and still no snags, if a £55 top snags I get pissed off but for £13 or whatever I'm not bothered, the shirt label says made in Thailand and I know the legit is Bangladesh this year so that's one difference, the etihad airways print might be slightly thinner material than the authentic one.

I haven't got the authentic shirt from this upcoming season to do a side by side comparison but from looking at it in jd there is nothing obvious, it's a fake shirt but all the logos and material look great to me, I've had official Nike shirts from previous two seasons and they snag too easily, I've emptied my shed and been the tip twice in this and still no snags, if a £55 top snags I get pissed off but for £13 or whatever I'm not bothered, the shirt label says made in Thailand and I know the legit is Bangladesh this year so that's one difference, the etihad airways print might be slightly thinner material than the authentic one.

I may have missed it, but where did you get this one from, mate? How's the size, is it what you normally wear for the legit top?

Are we all in aregeement that this is up there with the sexiest ever City shirt?

I wasn't overly keen on it from the start but having bought the official match shirt with the tailored fit i have to say it's one of my favourite in a long time. Only the le-coq limited edition white third shirt from about a decade ago can match this for sexiness in my opinion.

I may have missed it, but where did you get this one from, mate? How's the size, is it what you normally wear for the legit top?
It's from Aliexpress.com which is kinda like Amazon only everything is snide and cheap. As for sizing it's tricky, They run just slightly smaller than the legit ones if you order a fan version but not much in it, but if you order a player version shirt they run quite a lot tighter so go up a size for player version

It's from Aliexpress.com which is kinda like Amazon only everything is snide and cheap. As for sizing it's tricky, They run just slightly smaller than the legit ones if you order a fan version but not much in it, but if you order a player version shirt they run quite a lot tighter so go up a size for player version

Thank you! Do you recall the seller's name there?

Thank you! Do you recall the seller's name there?

her link to her store is www.aliexpress.com/store/125882
Now for anyone clicking this link you'll only see a handful of shirts none of which are ours, and they look like bad cheap snides with logos missing, now as a veteran user of this store and others on there and for the benefit of any aliexpress virgins I'll explain.

Basically every seller has a separate site that they dont advertise, that shows the full catalogue and shows the final product I.e with the Nike logo and other logos, just pm them and ask to see actual pics as on aliexpress they show pics of shirts that look like they are from a Turkish market stall or they use official images they have copied from mcfc so tread carefully.

Every seller uses a site called yupoo.com (yes I know, you poo sounds dodgy) ..but anyway this is where you see pics of what your gonna receive, each seller has different versions of all clubs some better than others so shop about, just cos soccerfans do a good city shirt doesn't mean all there shirts are equally good and it's the same for every seller, I tend to use 5 or 6 different sellers but there are hundreds to choose from.

The link for the actual photos from joan(soccerfans) for the top I got and her full catalogue can easily be found by typing soccerfans yupoo into google.
End of day these tops are fakes some are good some not so good, I've had about ten shirts over the last 4 years all have washed well just the same as authentic ones that I've had, tho I wash them inside out and on a cool 30 degree cycle just to be careful (well the wife does) ; )

Now once you see a top you like on yupoo you cut and paste the link from the browser go back to the seller on aliexpress and private message her like you would on here and say do you have this in stock (paste link)
You pay using your card which scared the shit out of me I wanted to use PayPal but I've done multiple orders over the years using recommended sellers with no problem, your card info goes to aliexpress not the seller you have to confirm goods received for the seller to get paid.

Last edited:
her link to her store is www.aliexpress.com/store/125882
Now for anyone clicking this link you'll only see a handful of shirts none of which are ours, and they look like bad cheap snides with logos missing, now as a veteran user of this store and others on there and for the benefit of any aliexpress virgins I'll explain.

Basically every seller has a separate site that they dont advertise, that shows the full catalogue and shows the final product I.e with the Nike logo and other logos, just pm them and ask to see actual pics as on aliexpress they show pics of shirts that look like they are from a Turkish market stall or they use official images they have copied from mcfc so tread carefully.

Every seller uses a site called yupoo.com (yes I know, you poo sounds dodgy) ..but anyway this is where you see pics of what your gonna receive, each seller has different versions of all clubs some better than others so shop about, just cos soccerfans do a good city shirt doesn't mean all there shirts are equally good and it's the same for every seller, I tend to use 5 or 6 different sellers but there are hundreds to choose from.

The link for the actual photos from joan(soccerfans) for the top I got and her full catalogue can easily be found by typing soccerfans yupoo into google.
End of day these tops are fakes some are good some not so good, I've had about ten shirts over the last 4 years all have washed well just the same as authentic ones that I've had, tho I wash them inside out and on a cool 30 degree cycle just to be careful (well the wife does) ; )

Now once you see a top you like on yupoo you cut and paste the link from the browser go back to the seller on aliexpress and private message her like you would on here and say do you have this in stock (paste link)
You pay using your card which scared the shit out of me I wanted to use PayPal but I've done multiple orders over the years using recommended sellers with no problem, your card info goes to aliexpress not the seller you have to confirm goods received for the seller to get paid.

The payment issue is what concerns me when purchasing though.

The payment issue is what concerns me when purchasing though.
I was the same, like I said I was bricking it on my first order and delayed ordering cos of it, but thought everyone on here seemed alright doing it, so gave it a whirl a few years back using the same page other blue moon members recommended and I've had no drama, also loads of video footage of customers on YouTube type unboxing Aliexpress and you will find strange people who have uploaded vids of there parcel being opened and the quality of there purchase.

Decided to wear my snide under a jacket and then asked to try the new shirt on in jd to compare side by side, here is the result
skys02.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.