Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love how close the pitch is to the fans now and the steep stand, it should help towards a better atmosphere. also lets fill the the front of it with banners and flags. i want this to be where all the singers go

Today is an important landmark for the stadium extension (and for this thread as well). Some good pictures so far. From the 360 degree pic posted, the extended section at the edge of the east stand seems to be finally getting seats put in and hopefully they will put all the seats before Sunday.

Last edited:
Today is an important landmark for the stadium extension (and for this thread as well). Some good pictures so far. From the 3d pic posted, the extended section of the east stand seems to be finally getting sits put in and hopefully they will put all the sits before Sunday.

They will be in. The ones near the access tunnel won't.

Flags already on show ;)

image.jpg

I've always wondered about this... and it's a similar situation at the MEN Arena (as was) -

There must be an angle / pitch that's deemed 'safe' for steps, but I can't help think of such steep inclines as a potential deathtrap if someone fell down them.
I assume they don't to put any barriers in the way to avoid hindering evacuation, but that's a lot of steps to tumble down.
Do they just say 'if it happens, it happens' ?
If you ever want to see seating/steps that are a death trap, try the away end at Villareal, that's really mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.