Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes Anonymous

Anonymous ‏@Anonymous0211 14s14 seconds ago
Everton,Villa and Newcastle all interested in Denayer loan. Interesting he was left out of squad today with Otamendi talks ongoing.

As I said earlier....Everton make sense if Stones is off

Maybe this would make the most sense?...I guess the question we should be asking ourselves....at this point in their development would we want Mangala or Denayer in the starting 11 this season?

Loan Denayer to Valencia, not Mangala. If no loan to them is involved, loan him to Everton if Stones joins Chelsea. Either will be a great move for his development.

Preferred to who? Fernandinho is a complete boss, deserved MOTM today, and Yaya isn't going anywhere. Our pursuit of KDB means 4231 is nailed on.

Who is Delph going to start over? And even if he did start over Fernandinho, fern would be on the bench to bring on - and he's a better Defensive midfielder than Demichelis.

We've a lot of football to play, and I can't see us playing those same 3 week in week out. Delph will play 25-35 games this year.

Why would Mangala have started today if Otamendi is supposedly going to complete the deal tomorrow? Makes no sense. More likely is Denayer going out on loan or Demi going back to Argentina.

Has anything other than the absurdly deluded/serial fabricating Spanish press reported on Mangala going the other way? Strikes me as Mundo Deportivo or whomever making shit up and then a bunch of other scumbag media outlets using that as their source.

It just does not make any sense for this to be true and I hope to fuck that it isn't.

i think the mangala part of this deal is just bullshit....we will get otamendi even tolmie confirmed it as they ownes us money for negredo and i think with that he will not cost us more than 25-30m

Mangala Kompany Otamendi and Denayer will be our 4 choices this season. Demi will go either soon or in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.