Atmosphere today/moving seats

moved from 139 Family stand to 318, best move ever, cracking atmosphere, plenty of singing, they dont do that in the Family Stand, it distracts the kids from their ipads.

315 row R. Atmosphere was immense yesterday. Met some great die hard blues and the view is superb. Before the game when we were singing "the best team in the land and all the world " it just felt like we were all part of something special. The stand was bouncing. I'm sure the occasion and the scoreline helped but hopefully it's a great sign of things to come.

Being in the family stand for obvious reasons I have to say the noise coming from the south stand was fantastic the best atmosphere I have experienced at the ground since opening, it even got the rest of the stadium going, very hopeful this will continue in all games nor just the big ones although the big games are going to be special.

212 doesn't exist anymore.

I've just moved from there, used to be right near the away fans and everybody else around me has been forced to move too and that seemed to be where the bulk of the noise in that block came from. I hope it can still generate some decent atmosphere, if not, the views excellent and you don't need to leave 10 minutes early as it's easy access out because the surrounding seats have all been cleared by fulltime.

i think you`ll find it does 8-)

It took ages to get out of the new 3rd tier yesterday, hardly anyone left until the end, when i was in the north stand it was empty at 85 mins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.