Atmosphere today/moving seats

So at the first game they took a softly softly approach and politely asked you to sit down and comply with the stadiums safety regulations.

Second game when you again did not comply with the safety regulations they tool your seat numbers. They really are unreasonable.

your great

A bit dissapointed in 109 today. After having so many good years in this block today really made me consider a change of seat.

If people around me/ behind me are all sat down I don't have a problem with that, if we're all sitting down I'll sit down, I've obviously got no choice and I'm not a selfish twat.
But when the majority are stood up singing and getting behind the team and wanting to stand to support the team it really is unesscery to constantly walk up and down the aisles demanding people to sit down.

What really annoyed me today was when we were on the attack and there was stewards shouting at us to sit down, when we were attacking!!
At one point when David silva came over to take a corner they asked people to sit down too? Really?? Is that what football has become??

A bit dissapointed in 109 today. After having so many good years in this block today really made me consider a change of seat.

If people around me/ behind me are all sat down I don't have a problem with that, if we're all sitting down I'll sit down, I've obviously got no choice and I'm not a selfish twat.
But when the majority are stood up singing and getting behind the team and wanting to stand to support the team it really is unesscery to constantly walk up and down the aisles demanding people to sit down.

What really annoyed me today was when we were on the attack and there was stewards shouting at us to sit down, when we were attacking!!
At one point when David silva came over to take a corner they asked people to sit down too? Really?? Is that what football has become??
In 110 we never sit down mate 111 is the same - ask to move over to us.

Come and join us in 112 Danny, theres a few single seats that aren't SC's.
We all stand, and if Showsick decide to ban for standing they'll be banning a good few thousand blues.

Was in 317 and thought the atmosphere was excellent, people getting chants going and happy with what they saw on the pitch.

If it was last season the crowd would have been very subdued for a game like that. The new tier totally changes the dynamic and feel of the stadium, and the common sense with the ticket prices has seemed to have finally happened.

Could get tasty up in top tier when the rags and dippers turn up. Them horrible Scruffs will be chucking all sorts.

No offence mate but following Chelsea/City away is a world away from following West Ham who have really struggled at our place over the last few years and have not had much to shout about for years.

Personally I think they have got an excellent following and I have never understood one set of fans slagging another off for not selling out. These are not the days of £4 tickets and cheap public transport. People are having to make serious sacrifices to follow football these days. I would not blame anyone for thinking I would be better off keeping the £100 in my pocket.

Yeah totally agree mate, my West Ham post was more tongue in cheek, though living in London we do tend to hear quite a lot how great West Ham's away support is.

Like i said before i pick & choose my games now mainly because of the cost.

Yeah totally agree mate, my West Ham post was more tongue in cheek, though living in London we do tend to hear quite a lot how great West Ham's away support is.

Like i said before i pick & choose my games now mainly because of the cost.

That is fair enough mate, I sort of guessed it was a tongue in cheek dig on a local rival.

Sadly, in relation to away followings, until someone like Sky or BT say to the clubs were paying X amount each season for this product and part of the attraction is a decent away following I cannot see anything changing in relation to dwindling away supports.

It must be the easiest thing to do, agreeing a price cap for away tickets, but their seems little interest from the clubs to do it. Unless the money men intervene the culture of away following could be lost like places like Spain etc

Maybe they are going to be stricter there now as the standers are expected to be in 100/111 or south stand first tier?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.