Atmosphere today/moving seats

Moved to 317 from a combination of CB1 and family stand L1. Family of 4 with season cards so a no brainer due to pricing. Turned out to be an excellent move, atmosphere fantastic, view amazing, we can all sit together at last and works out at just over 15 quid per game for adults. As others have mentioned concourse too small and getting out takes ages but I'll just have to get used to that, also have to get used to being hoarse after matches again. Going to be a lot of fitter blues at the end of the season with all those steps!

It was always going to be good on the opening game of the new season with the new stand, especially so as we won 3-0 and beat the Champions

Can we do it against Watford?

It was seriously loud though. I was on the half-way line and the support was really good. It was liking looking at a full away end. It's how it should be. Looked like a lot of fun.

When I was a lad Chelsea fans had a reputation but I noticed that a lot of the fans that followed them yesterday looked well off. They've become gentrified.

Imagine if we get a South Stand at the North Stand end? I'd really love that to happen

Serious question. I am in 126 and I was trying to see where the segregation was - in the SS. Chelsea brought full allocation - 3,000.
Chelsea seemed to have about a third of the 1st and 2nd tier SS - couldn't see the segregation in the 3rd level.
So the question is - when Watford say bring 1500 will there be plenty of empty seats on view.?. - for the TV aspect of course.?.

Serious question. I am in 126 and I was trying to see where the segregation was - in the SS. Chelsea brought full allocation - 3,000.
Chelsea seemed to have about a third of the 1st and 2nd tier SS - couldn't see the segregation in the 3rd level.
So the question is - when Watford say bring 1500 will there be plenty of empty seats on view.?. - for the TV aspect of course.?.

I think Watford will bring 3000.

Imagine if we get a South Stand at the North Stand end? I'd really love that to happen

North Stand full of Singing City fans. No away fans in sight. A bit like the Old Kop or even the Holt End which I believe is Villa only.
Truly amazing if this happened.

28s79lz.jpg

Picture from 315. (this is the first image I have tried to post - hope it works!!)

They were drowned out, and didn't have much to shout about. Right from the off they knew they were up against it, and that nipped any enthusiasm they had in the bud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.