Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS get off my back. Sorry for being a 'new' fan and not a know it all. I didn't know admission to the fan club was only limited to those who joined during our darker days.

It's not but please read through our history and key points in our club. That's proper logic.

FFS get off my back. Sorry for being a 'new' fan and not a know it all. I didn't know admission to the fan club was only limited to those who joined during our darker days.

It's not, but respect and knowledge of the club's history would be decent.

Fine lines. If Eli had had a mare against Chelsea then he'd be off to sunny Spain by now.

As they're both with the same agent it would have been up to the player. What's encouraging is Mangala is happy to stay and compete for a place. He feels he is good enough to be in our side even with added competition from Otamendi and Otamendi is confident he can get in the side as well. It means Kompany will have to be the man we all expect him to be, or he's got some very good players able to take his place in the side.

I'd rather see Denayer out on loan, unless we do plan on rotating the side a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.