Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the money they owe us will be used to sweeten the deal. Some of the stuff being thrown around the last few pages wouldn't be a good deal

€50m being quoted fuck me with a rusty shovel. And we the a hissy fit over meeting Pogba's release clause. I don't believe this.

If managla as part of the deal and we give them money txiki has been done over

If Mangala is part of the deal I think it would be a on loan...

Not sure when these comments were made but just saw them on twitter (below)....I get the feeling, if these reports are true, that we dont think he ready "yet"......so maybe a loan deal would be good for him and for us.....if we are selling him, I think this is us saying we made a big mistake buying him last year......would be surprised if we gave up on him so soon tho...

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 1h1 hour ago
Pellegrini on Mangala: "In the years to come we will see why we bought him."

If Mangala is part of the deal I think it would be a on loan...

Not sure when these comments were made but just saw them on twitter (below)....I get the feeling, if these reports are true, that we dont think he ready "yet"......so maybe a loan deal would be good for him and for us.....if we are selling him, I think this is us saying we made a big mistake buying him last year......would be surprised if we gave up on him so soon tho...

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 1h1 hour ago
Pellegrini on Mangala: "In the years to come we will see why we bought him."

Hope so, big future managla has. Bad thing is you can see txiki going for a duff deal like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.