De Bruyne?

So if all goes to plan,Watford are in for a fuckin pasting next week!! KDB Silva Sterling Kun...WOW

I'm working on the assumption that "today" would just entail us agreeing the fee, announcing that, and saying it's all "subject to a medical" with De Bruyne heading over here tomorrow for a medical to take place. I doubt very much we'll be seeing a signed on the dotted line player before the weekend is out.
and not turning out against Cologne of course.

is that confirmation that we have agreed a fee tolm?

The fee hasn't been an issue for a couple of days I believe.

At this stage, confirmation of an agreed fee is moot, it really is.

This is so far down the line, the timeline has moved on beyond this.

The next thing we will hear is the actual fee, not a confirmation of one, and the subsequent arrival of De Bruyne in Manchester.

Or Munich, as the case may be... (see what I did there ;)

It would take a Kaka-esque type u-turn for this one to fall down, and with respect to KDB, this is not a World Footballer of the Year at AC Milan we are talking about.

They should tell Bayern to go fuck themselves. Why would they, essentially, ask Bayern to match our offer? ~They've got the chance of potentially closing the gap on Bayern by not selling their best player to them, and buying some quality replacements with our money.

Bayern make me fucking sick. They're held up as a paragon of virtue but they spend every year hoovering up the best players in Germany, usually by shit stirring in the media. They've got the fucking cheek to go on about FFP when their chief exec or whatever went to fucking jail for not paying his tax. Can't stand the arrogant cunts.

The fee hasn't been an issue for a couple of days I believe.

At this stage, confirmation of an agreed fee is moot, it really is.

This is so far down the line, the timeline has moved on beyond this.

The next thing we will hear is the actual fee, not a confirmation of one, and the subsequent arrival of De Bruyne in Manchester.

Or Munich, as the case may be... (see what I did there ;)

It would take a Kaka-esque type u-turn for this one to fall down, and with respect to KDB, this is not a World Footballer of the Year at AC Milan we are talking about.

So what can we expect, is it going to be "done" but we don't hear publicly, or will we see a "bid accepted" announcement, or KDB phtographed in Manchester?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.