De Bruyne?

I think it will continue to be like this with the elite players who have their pick of clubs until we improve in the champions league.

Maybe because we were very close to signing him..you know, but I still think it's not over. Tolmie please confirm the news before the flappers go ballistic.

Can't have been that close otherwise it would have been done ages ago. I sincerely hope we did not put all our bags in one basket AGAIN.

Hopefully we have a back as the possibility of him arriving had a really positive effect on Navas - same thing happened with Edin when Negrado was arriving and we know how his form dipped after that. Navas has been excellent in the two games but we really need a young player who can fit in on the right side, I don't see Nasri being the answer long term.

A lot of salty fans around at the moment, forgetting that perhaps he isn't a £50m meat puppet and in fact an actual person who didn't want to leave Germany and a team where he is adored.

Sure, I'm sad that he didn't want to join us however it is not our right to expect him to want to.

I have zero ill will towards him and hope he develops into the player we hoped we were buying.

De Bruyne said: "I am playing for Wolfsburg this season", he's already played some games... plus he smiled smugly when he said it. Clutching at straws? Probably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.