This transfer window and the "Yaya problem"

Good start to the season from the big man. Just hope Pellers asks him to play a more disciplined role in the big CL games, assuming we continue with the current system.

Good start to the season from the big man. Just hope Pellers asks him to play a more disciplined role in the big CL games, assuming we continue with the current system.

De Bruyne should facilitate yaya staying further back and being more disciplined. He's another playmaker in the final third, he will drop deep to pick up the ball and run at people and he will come up with the 15 goals a season yaya would.

Yaya shouldn't need to come forward as much.

yaya has never been any different in all the time he's been here, a steam train going forward, puffing billy coming back.

his control of the ball in possession though 2nd only to silva, see his pass to nasri for our 2nd v everton

This season Yaya Touré has made four appearances English Barclays Premier League..

Yaya Touré has a Squawka rating of 5 stars out of 5 with a Performance Score of 222. His best game of the season was against West Bromwich Albion where he earned a Performance Score of 86. His worst game this term was against Chelsea where he accrued a score of 32.

Yaya Touré, in the English Barclays Premier League, has scored one goal this season, creating nine chances and three assists. Yaya Touré has completed 256 passes this season with a pass accuracy of 92%, of which 68% were forward passes.

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/players/yaya-toure/stats

This is why you can't trust stats. That Chelsea performance made me happier than any Yaya performance in a long time as he actually did all of his central midfield work, even late in the game when he was winded.

Defensively he scares me sometimes when people go past him too easily. I am thinking that for certain games.....particularly CL away....we may rest Yaya and play with Ferna and Delph.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.