FIFA series

First game done. I know it's only the demo so more to come, but it is literally the same game as last year. The game play and graphics are pretty much exactly the same. The only difference is city look a lot better in the new kit and we're much more dangerous to play with , with the pace of navas aguero and Sterling up top. So very reminiscent of real life in that aspect!

Iheanacheo 67 is poor, was hoping he would be 74

67 isn't too bad considering we've only seen him in youth football and friendlies, they update ratings throughout the season anyway, I think Kane ended up on 80 from a 69 start last year.

I'm actually going to buy PES this year I think, from the two demos its vastly superior imo.

67 isn't too bad considering we've only seen him in youth football and friendlies, they update ratings throughout the season anyway, I think Kane ended up on 80 from a 69 start last year.

I'm actually going to buy PES this year I think, from the two demos its vastly superior imo.
The bigger problem is they've inexplicably only given him 2 star skills, making him almost unusable, even in career mode (as they still haven't made any way of training players to imprve skills, wrong foot or gain those specific traits) Even if he gets an upgrade, he'll still have 2 star skills, so still be shit.

Reading gaming forums seems goalkeepers let soft fitnesse shots in the demo but the passing through the midfield has a lot more emphasis rather than over the top balls to your striker. That's just off the forums.

Downloading the demo now says 5 hours left is it really that long or just saying it?!?

To be fair mine only took 15 mins this morning around 11am. Will depend on broadband speed. First impressions are what someone posted earlier, feels like the last game although i noticed a slight improvement in defending. You don't seem to be able to just run with Tranny or messi and walk it in.

Reading gaming forums seems goalkeepers let soft fitnesse shots in the demo but the passing through the midfield has a lot more emphasis rather than over the top balls to your striker. That's just off the forums.

Downloading the demo now says 5 hours left is it really that long or just saying it?!?

You're not missing much, don't worry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.