FIFA series

City is waay to easy, was fun in like 2009 and 10 tho, when the squad was pretty underwhelming but the money and ambition were there.

Had a Real Betis save some years back I really enjoyed.

Think a lot of my problems with inferior side is that i try to play really advanced tactics (atleast I like to think they are advanced) but my players are just fecking crap
Wholeheartedly agree with the last point, i struggle to find a system that works for more than a few games in the lower leagues; perhaps I should just admit defeat and become Tony pulis until I get a decent team!

Wholeheartedly agree with the last point, i struggle to find a system that works for more than a few games in the lower leagues; perhaps I should just admit defeat and become Tony pulis until I get a decent team!
Lol gone are the days of the older versions were 6-3-1 and an agressive counter style would have you fly through the divisions

Lol gone are the days of the older versions were 6-3-1 and an agressive counter style would have you fly through the divisions
I seem to have some occasional success with the 3-5-2 but it stops working after a few games

By the way, are you a Swansea fan? If so how do you think you'll do this year? :)

I seem to have some occasional success with the 3-5-2 but it stops working after a few games

By the way, are you a Swansea fan? If so how do you think you'll do this year? :)
Hahah no not at all, I'm a blue, guess using Swansea as an example with my unfortunate username was a bad idea lol

For what it's worth I can see the Swans getting relegated this season tbh

Hahah no not at all, I'm a blue, guess using Swansea as an example with my unfortunate username was a bad idea lol

For what it's worth I can see the Swans getting relegated this season tbh
Haha yeah you mentioned Swansea before and the username has a bit of a link with city and Swansea

Yeah they've had a pretty bad transfer window from what I've seen but I think they'll stay up though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.