Rags upset with City youth strategy (merged)

So let me get this right, United are unhappy that
  • We have built a state of the art training complex
  • our youngsters get a high quality education at St Bedes
  • the coaching standards at City have massively increased
  • United can no longer sweep up all the talent without any hinder acne from other clubs
  • The City youngsters are just too good for them
  • In the main these are high quality local lads who are being coached and taught to be the amongst the best England has to offer.
  • In their hubris they have constantly sneered that we don't give youth a chance, the United Way @gordondaviesmoustache
  • They castigate us for buying ready made players that won't, of course, bring us success.
And their response to this situation is to snidely conspire with other clubs to refuse to play us so that we will be frozen out?

Who was it that said England needs a strong Manchester United?

As Corporal Jones often said "they don't like it up em'.

My wife's cousins son is at the academy and everything we here about it is so professional, he's just started at St Bedes through the club. If you were a parent then it is the club you want your child at, the best of everything and if it doesn't work out then an education for the future.

Our club is very well run, from top to bottom we are going to be successful no doubt about it.

What I don't get is why can't United see beyond this bitterness, as many of the developing kids at CFA will sadly not progress to be first team regulars at City, but if the standard is so good they will be offered careers at other clubs...

We will probably drop clangers in the future and release high quality kids who didn't cut the mustard at that stage of their development, go on to play for say Bury/Oldham or something and hey presto - Utd end up buying this kid for a bargain price and he becomes the next Wooney.

This benefits them aswell... Same could apply if they developed a kid, released him, then years later we buy him and he becomes a beast.

Just shows how pathetic they have become:

Recent history it started with the 50th anniversary derby and the sponsorship debacle on the kids shirts and posters. Then they showed how bitter and bad losers they are In the FA cup semi final defeat, truly pathetic and I cant believe they were not charged but the whole world saw it. Then when we won the league they could only say "congratulations to the other team" and one of their senior board members even claimed they came joint first and not second. The stark difference when they won it and we congratulated them. This though is a new low, even for them. I hope the press gets wind of this and pushes it and shows that chart with how many England youth players both clubs currently have.
Their class of 92 were more or less all poached, before tighter rules were introduced. But this is so embarrassing even for them.

It is just an avalanche of positivity and good news at the minute. This is up there with the chelsea win for me.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They are making themselves look very small time lately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.