Rags upset with City youth strategy (merged)

Jesus, I'd be embarrassed if we came up with shit like that. I can't believe the rags have knowingly let that out to the media, it must have been leaked, it makes them look so small time.

Ha ha typical of a beaten bullies behaviour.To the many lurking rags on here it's only going to get more painful for your shower. The irrelevance of your club to us is a beautiful thing. Enjoy El Classlessico tomorrow.

Well said. That was the best day of my life at the time, you could literally feel a weight come off your shoulders when the full time whistle went. That was the day I realised City were about to reign and they were so classless in defeat both on and off the field that day.

146-Mario-Balotelli-wink-sparks-riot-Clashes.jpg

I have to say in all the past few years this is the best thing I have seen! They have gone! This is both hilarious and absolutely brilliant!! The wankers are running scared!!!

LOL, if only they could do that in the senior game as well. Might have saved themselves some embarrassment over the last few years.

So if we did beat their first team 9-0 what would they do? Refuse to play us again? Give us 6 points a season and two automatic 3-0 wins? Scratch from any cup competition if they're drawn against us? This beggars belief. They are totally losing the plot. Their inferiority complex knows no bounds.

That is probably the funniest and most pathetic thing about those cunts that I have seen. It basically amounts to "I'm not playing with you anymore, I'm taking my ball home"

I fucking love being a City fan.

FFS, just wet myself. The irony is beyond anything. And that says something in todays world of football.
Oh how I wish we would have played that lot tomorrow. It would have been a so much easier and more pleasant build up to the Juve game.
I'm gonna read it again ... can't wet myself anymore.

It must be hard, you moan about City's youth set up, then some of your ex-players send their kids there ! lol

This is wonderful stuff!
All the sneery "noisy neighbours" and "not in my lifetime" and the "ruining football" shoved right up their raggy arses!
They really had no idea what was coming, did they????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.