Rags upset with City youth strategy (merged)

A lot of their top players have sent their kids to City's academy instead. The likes of RVP, Fletcher, Neville, Cole.

Let's just hope it keeps developing and as cheap as it sounds I'd love to see the son of a United player go on to be a first teamer at City just to rub it in.

Difficult for them to complain too much when even their own fucking players send their kids to City. Bitter bastards really don't like getting a taste of their own medicine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3230745/Manchester-clubs-loggerheads-youth-policy-United-concerned-City-s-recruitment-drive-overly-aggressive.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

"While they have not submitted an official complaint to the Premier League, they are thought to have discussed the option of refusing to play against City's youth teams with a number of other clubs in the region."

Could they stoop any lower?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!! the fucking irony!!!!!!! The hyporctical bastards spent 20 years nicking all the youth in the region, offering incentives to their dads, everything. They only got Giggs through aggressively poaching him from us and fair play to them for pulling it offf.

The truth about that fucking club is they are classic bullies. They thought they had an entitlement to walk over everyone and everything, yet now a bigger kid has come along and put them on their arses they are whinging to the teachers and crying out "Not fair".

Their player's actions at full time in the Cup Semi in 2011, when we overtook them for good, sums up the whole club's attitudes. And so does this.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!! the fucking irony!!!!!!! The hyporctical bastards spent 20 years nicking all the youth in the region, offering incentives to their dads, everything. They only got Giggs through aggressively poaching him from us and fair play to them for pulling it offf.

The truth about that fucking club is they are classic bullies. They thought they had an entitlement to walk over everyone and everything, yet now a bigger kid has come along and put them on their arses they are whinging to the teachers and crying out "Not fair".

Their player's actions at full time in the Cup Semi in 2011, when we overtook them for good, sums up the whole club's attitudes. And so does this.

Well said. That was the best day of my life at the time, you could literally feel a weight come off your shoulders when the full time whistle went. That was the day I realised City were about to reign and they were so classless in defeat both on and off the field that day.

I think it's small minded, churlish and possibly vindictive to laugh at their anguish.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.