Borussia Mönchengladbach travel thread

Only complaint was the buses going back to gladbach, we where based in Rheydt the bloody things went past we then had to get the train back to Rheydt, still a great time was had, although I did manage to sleep through a lot apparently

BTW - have we identified the twonk who slept through the first half and then threw his guts up over two rows of seats just after half time yet?

Only complaint was the buses going back to gladbach, we where based in Rheydt the bloody things went past we then had to get the train back to Rheydt, still a great time was had, although I did manage to sleep through a lot apparently
Harsh complaint given you got on the wrong bus!

Had no issues in Monchengladbach as @Champions2012! said.
Straight forwards there and back, just a little waiting time before setting off both times.
Drinking in the small square from mid day till bust time was brilliant with the sun shining on the righteous, they ran out of beer by 4pm so on to the dark beer.
Brilliant trip let down by lying UEFA officials and the fucking A1 north. Got off the plane at 3.45 PM back in sunny Rossendale at 11.30pm
Sounds just like my trip

BTW - have we identified the twonk who slept through the first half and then threw his guts up over two rows of seats just after half time yet?
My lad &two mates went with Bradbury and one of those fell asleep hope it wasn't him wasting good beer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.