Borussia Mönchengladbach travel thread

X2 of us going but gave up point chasing points ages ago.will try b.m ends if can't get city tickets up to a reasonable amount and then if not will use pub as fall back.

Whats the Majority of people doing, staying in Dusseldorf and just travelling into BMG for the game and then back to Dusseldorf or is there much happening in BMG thats worth staying there for. Flying into Cologne on the Tuesday and trying to decide where to stay

Whats the Majority of people doing, staying in Dusseldorf and just travelling into BMG for the game and then back to Dusseldorf or is there much happening in BMG thats worth staying there for. Flying into Cologne on the Tuesday and trying to decide where to stay

From what I've heard Monchengladbach is a bit of a dump and not a lot happening. We're in and out of Dusseldorf on the day. Dusseldorf old town is the place to be !!

was thinking the same myself, prefer MGB myself so there is no hassle checking in early etc but choices are getting very limited there now

Online ticket sales seem to be from the front row up.

Block 6 is currently on Row 15. It was on Row 11 when i got mine bang on 9am this morning.

Block 7 is currently on Row 8 and was on Row 4 when i got mine

Online ticket sales seem to be from the front row up.

Block 6 is currently on Row 15. It was on Row 11 when i got mine bang on 9am this morning.

Block 7 is currently on Row 8 and was on Row 4 when i got mine

Do we know how many rows they are in total to try guess how many tickets are left?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.