United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentBlue

Everton were -understandably- a bit subdued yesterday, so to a certain extent it was easier for the vermin to get all three points. Having said that, I thought the home side were piss poor and you can only play what's in front of you so the rags took advantage. Next week they will find us an altogether different proposition.

Everton were -understandably- a bit subdued yesterday, so to a certain extent it was easier for the vermin to get all three points. Having said that, I thought the home side were piss poor and you can only play what's in front of you so the rags took advantage. Next week they will find us an altogether different proposition.

It's still a very good win for them lot, I thought they would struggle yesterday.

See you there :-)

Looking forward to it fella

Last edited:
He's clearly translating from German.
Get ready for the linguistics lesson.
In German If = Wenn. When = Wann. He will have wanted to say if - but translated Wenn into When.

His arrogance comes from thinking he doesn't require English lessons to correct such a simple mistake.

Wenn can also be translated as 'when'.

Just in case "Wazza"™ is browsing on here this afternoon; Hiya Wayne, how's things? Wife and kids keeping well? That's good. I just found something that might be of interest to you;

Yeah, I don't think he meant it in the way many are taking it. He's a total nut job, that's for sure. But he's not an arrogant fucker like the pisscan. Now he WOULD have said it, (and smirked knowingly because he knew Howard Webb would be officiating).

Hope you're right, pal. Still think we'll win it, but I think they've got a knack of grinding out results, which we sometimes lack. Then again, "after all that money they've spent" (copyright Jamie Redknapp 2008-2011) they shouldn't be expecting anything less. It should be astonishing how little this is mentioned in the press, but it's depressingly all too predictable.

Come on GDM get with the programme - they are all youth team products remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.