City Vs Seville Champions League Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mp is definitely not petty , i beleive he is disciplining VK for undermining his authority and the fitness schedule he has been asked to adhere to , personally i would have VK playing alongside otamendi on wednesday , despite his lack of match fitness , hes still the best defender at the club.

MP wouldn't have grounds for disciplining VK for playing for his country.

Had this **** next to me that had an orgasm every time pogba touched the ball hope a neutral doesn't sit next to me

I havent a clue either
But if we lose i will boycott oranges from sevilla for several months

Sevilla oranges only go to make marmalade, they taste very bitter however as a football club they will certainly give a good account of themselves.

Delph maybe available soon. Also wondering about Clichy. Physioroom says both are back next weekend. I wonder if they might make midweek.

Given our recent track record of bringing injured players back too soon I wouldn't involve any of them, especially not Delph.

I have a feeling Monchengladbach will take points off Juve midweek. They have come into form winning 4 of their last 5 games (loss against us). Won 5-1 away at the weekend so there is no reason they can't take points off Juve who are continuing to struggle in Serie A.

It would be nice if we could finally get a comprehensive win at home and show a bit of our premier league form and confidence in Europe and I think it will happen on Wednesday.

3-0 City.

I have a feeling Monchengladbach will take points off Juve midweek. They have come into form winning 4 of their last 5 games (loss against us). Won 5-1 away at the weekend so there is no reason they can't take points off Juve who are continuing to struggle in Serie A.

It would be nice if we could finally get a comprehensive win at home and show a bit of our premier league form and confidence in Europe and I think it will happen on Wednesday.

3-0 City.
Off the top of my head, I can't think of a single comprehensive Champions League win at home. We'll be playing against a good team who will be very motivated so this is going to be very difficult. I've seen previous Sevilla teams give absolutely everything to win the UEFA Cup. This maybe a different team, but City fans and as a club continually underestimate the opposition in this tournament. We have a chance, but we are without a lot of key players and it will have an impact at this level.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of a single comprehensive Champions League win at home. We'll be playing against a good team who will be very motivated so this is going to be very difficult. I've seen previous Sevilla teams give absolutely everything to win the UEFA Cup. This maybe a different team, but City fans and as a club continually underestimate the opposition in this tournament. We have a chance, but we are without a lot of key players and it will have an impact at this level.

That's why I'm saying it would be nice to finally win well at home. I actually think it could work in our favour with some of our key players out. We've seen that playing Sergio, Silva, Yaya and Nasri in the same team doesn't work for us for whatever reason in Europe so it would be good to see how the team we played on Saturday, with Kompany in it, fares. Faster, more direct players could be what is needed against a similarly direct Sevilla side.

Hello from an ex-pat Sevilla fan

Got to agree with Beto being the weakest link.

Fortunately for us he's injured, so the young unflappable Sergio Rico will be in goal.
The return leg in Sevilla, is looking to be a sell-out full house with a great atmosphere so I hope all you traveling city fans enjoy the experience (apart from the result of course)
The Sevilla fans are a friendly lot, so as long as you don't do owt too daft you will be safe anywhere in any of the many bars around the ground. Wear your colours with pride and have a great time.

Just a taster of what to expect

http://mp3pro.co/himno-sevilla-fc-vs-fiorentina-ida-12-uel/oFwEGXc8Ano

How far is Betis from Sevilles ground?

I am thinking of flying from Manchester to Madrid on the Monday,back Wednesday but not sure about the trains,what would you advise?
They don't look that regular.Is the station far from the centre?

Cheers in advance.City fans don't go looking for trouble,tends to be a beer trip for most so should be a great couple of days.

We will of course welcome Seville fans this Wed,how many will they be bringing?

I just want a nice controlled comfortable win so I can return home in a good mood. I'm sure the dog would appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.