City Vs Seville Champions League Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
Onwards and upwards we go, I must confess to not being a follower of Spanish football so I have not got a clue about them, although I am sure someone will fill in the blanks

We Kompany and Silva be fit to play? (perhaps a little too soon for Silva)

All in here please

I havent a clue either
But if we lose i will boycott oranges from sevilla for several months

They're really good side and very naught side too.I suggest we use the long balls to naturalise the defenders.

They're dirty bastards so I'm glad Aguero and silva aren't playing.

Hope we don't dive in outside or in the box as it gives there players a chance to make the most of it.

They drew with eibar yesterday and currently 11th in la liga

They're really good side and very naught side too.I suggest we use the long balls to naturalise the defenders.

If we want to naturalise the defenders I'd suggest we give them Hollands pies and teach them to say "our kid"

Beating Bournemouth is one thing. Sevilla will be a totally different game, and it will be very difficult without Aguero and Silva

I'd repeat what we did with Sterling yesterday and bring him inside and make the most of Bony's ability on the ball - he wins everything

We need a fit left back too. Sagna got forward very occasionally against Bournemuth and got booked when he got caught out once. You can't have many areas of weakness at this level and get away with it, so we will be up against it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.