Stoke vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a wet and windy day at Stoke.

the rain seems to have stopped now and the birds have started up their chorus so i expect it will hold off.

the wind is crisp, blowing like billy-o, which makes it feels colder than it is,
& stoke are used to playing in the wind so it certainly suits them more than us.

the skies are light grey with bits of blue trying to poke through.
wrap up everyone, should be a cracker.

c'mon city!

Last edited by a moderator:
cant believe it, I've just noticed the match is on at 12.45 is it on telly ,if so what channel, I've just said id go xmas shopping :(,but ill think of something :)
Game in Turks Head for me today, probably full of rags but ....... then on the markets with Mrs Moon and her sisters & partners.

The knack is each set of stalls has a bar, get a drink as you'll get in the way, let the ladies look round then as they approach get them a drink and yourself another. Works a treat

Game in Turks Head for me today, probably full of rags but ....... then on the markets with Mrs Moon and her sisters & partners.

The knack is each set of stalls has a bar, get a drink as you'll get in the way, let the ladies look round then as they approach get them a drink and yourself another. Works a treat
Thought the game was in Stoke today?

;-)

Good job Navas isn't playing today with this fucking wind, he'd end up back in Manchester by half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.