Stoke vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting sick of this approach, he was kicked in the air and no card was given. He keeps getting injured because he is getting zero protection from the referees
This.. moaners claims he is made of glass but he is just like you and me ...a human. They miss the vital part "the root cause" which is getting hacked every second and the fucking refs on blind fold. I want Pelle to be more vocal regarding this issue. Our offensive players Silva,kun and Nasri all been hacked and crippled at some times by the scum players
who are inferior and jealous cunts.

Stoke are not a big clogging side now , and their yard dog shawcross is suspended , but Hughes's side are always competitive , would like to see HART + SAGNA , OTTO , MANGALA , CLICHY + KDB, DINHO , FERNANDO , DELPH ,SILVA + BONY , subs : sterling,nacho,navas,caballero,kolarov,demichelis, looks like MP is saving Kun & yaya for the BMG game , which is strange , would prefer 3 pts against Stoke rather than BMG , because we know we will get a shit draw in the champs league whichever position we finish.

Stoke are not a big clogging side now , and their yard dog shawcross is suspended , but Hughes's side are always competitive , would like to see HART + SAGNA , OTTO , MANGALA , CLICHY + KDB, DINHO , FERNANDO , DELPH ,SILVA + BONY , subs : sterling,nacho,navas,caballero,kolarov,demichelis, looks like MP is saving Kun & yaya for the BMG game , which is strange , would prefer 3 pts against Stoke rather than BMG , because we know we will get a shit draw in the champs league whichever position we finish.

Manga is suspended, Demichelis will play for sure. I also think he'll pick Clichy, interesting you didnt pick KDB, and three defensive mids, bit cautious!!

He was injured because he landed on his ankle awkwardly. No tackle at all just jumped up to get the ball or avoid the keeper (can't remember) and he landed on his foot
" He took a kick in his heel but he should be okay." Man City manager Manuel Pellegrini on ...

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/...s-southampton-manuel-pellegrini-reaction.html

He took a couple of heavy tackles in that game and they weren't punished!
I hate to say it but he probably needs to make more of it than just get up and accept it.

He gets zero protection and is lumped in the air far too often, that's a huge factor in why he picks up so many injuries

The tackle occurred early in the game, it was late and from behind, which should have been a yellow

I have looked it up - http://www.mcfc.co.uk/matchday?ref=f803297
4 minutes into the game
Poor challenge on Aguero by Wanyama just as Kun had slipped past him. Sergio gets back up to his feet gingerly. City have a free-kick which Kolarov and De Bruyne stand over around 25 yards from goal.

Last edited:
Shawcross took his suspension in the cup game so he will play in this unfortunately

Manga is suspended, Demichelis will play for sure. I also think he'll pick Clichy, interesting you didnt pick KDB, and three defensive mids, bit cautious!!

nope, you did put KDB in, my mistake, but 3 defensive mids still/. Manga definitely out.

" He took a kick in his heel but he should be okay." Man City manager Manuel Pellegrini on ...

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/...s-southampton-manuel-pellegrini-reaction.html

I hate to say it but he probably needs to make more of it than just get up and accept it.

He gets zero protection and is lumped in the air far too often, that's a huge factor in why he picks up so many injuries
To be honest, I don't think referees dishing out a few more yellow cards is going to result in him being "lumped in the air" any less often. I just think it's his style of play. Anyone that runs at you relentlessly and can change direction so rapidly, is going to attract more mistimed tackles, since his talent makes it more difficult to be well-timed. It's a drawback of being too good. It's not just Aguero, it's all the top players. Messi, Ronaldo, Hazard, Silva, etc etc all get cropped regularly. And they always will do until the day football becomes a non-contact sport! The difference is just that Aguero's body seemingly isn't as resilient as other players'.

The tackle occurred early in the game, it was late and from behind, which should have been a yellow

I have looked it up - http://www.mcfc.co.uk/matchday?ref=f803297
4 minutes into the game
Poor challenge on Aguero by Wanyama just as Kun had slipped past him. Sergio gets back up to his feet gingerly. City have a free-kick which Kolarov and De Bruyne stand over around 25 yards from goal.

http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/...ity-vs-southampton-highlights-full-match-2/#4
4mins 4 seconds of play.
The thing is he isn't made of glass but he is getting kicked to fook with no retribution!

ive put KDB in a 4-5-1 , we need his creativity , didnt know Mangala was suspended though , Demichelis is a shadow of the player from last season , so thats a big worry , but clichy is a must , kolarov is a bit suspect defensively , just hope we get a strong ref and Merlin & KDB get some protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.