It's the Kit that's the problem !

dave_blue12

According to Talksport (I know, I know) City have won a PL high of 28 points whilst wearing our home kit !

http://talksport.com/football/revea...far-season-ranked-number-points-won-when?p=18

Which means only one point gained wearing the other abominations.

Go back to wearing sky blue whenever possible = win the league - no problem.

Seriously though it does piss me off seeing us playing in Green when it is completely unnecessary.

No it's not, it is the attitude of the players who do not fight back when it gets difficult.

Sky blue is definitely the way to go. Sorry if I came across in the wrong way !
You are right, better make a bit of fun of it all. I am still unhappy about what I perceived as lack of attitude and mental strength on Saturday. Could have been such a nice weekend had we done the job and won.
I actually like the dark blue kit.

Sky blue is definitely the way to go. Sorry if I came across in the wrong way !
You are right, better make a bit of fun of it all. I am still unhappy about what I perceived as lack of attitude and mental strength on Saturday. Could have been such a nice weekend had we done the job and won.
I actually like the dark blue kit.

The thing that pisses me off that if our lads had put in a fighting performance even a loss would've been fine. but if I don't see that then I'm furious, like i still am.

My son did predict defeat when he saw we were wearing the dark blue he's been convinced since Stuttgart it was jinxed.

Why did City change colours at all? Who decides these things? There is little consistency - we played at Everton in all sky blue and when we play Spurs and Villa its anybody's guess what both teams will wear.

Watford and Norwich was difficult to watch due to both teams wearing a very bright yellow.

It seems we are going back to the dreadful blue shorts again next year.

Not sure it's the kit thats to blame.Think its the kick off times for the league defeats the 2 away defeats were 12.45 ko and the 2 home defeats were 5.30 ko.We are unbeaten at all other ko times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.